Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the dedication of one's soul

1X
for my only fan

back and forth we send our letters yonder,
wishing just to touch each other's faces.
i can feel your breath, yet still i wonder
what exactly in your life my place is.
you complete my thoughts on daily basis
never do i have to seek attention
you demand at all times my heart races.
you know. i don't ever have to mention.
secret to your heart is the retention
of silly little facts we love to gather
acting out our jokes with awkward tensions
knowing in our world no others matter.
i'd apple pick and climb on up my ladder
plucking ripened fruit for you my soul mate
underneath the glowing sky i sat there
whilst humming us to sleep, we take escape.

and even though our world is fairly new,
I dedicate this soul and life to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment