Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the hangover

X1

those mornings when i reach out for your hand
not awake enough to see you're not there
on pillow drenched in you my lips will land
my fingers twisting, looking for your hair.
enough to say your name i take in air
short and low i speak to empty bedsheets
my body head to toe receives your stare
as i look up, and wake, our blue eyes meet
you rake my skin and i can feel the heat
that crawls up inch by inch to plant a kiss
the taste of you is always summer sweet
your fingertips and my chest never miss.
Our undulating bodies offer bliss
sharing what's inside divine inspired
my tongue wont miss a dew drop or crevice
every thrust and twist makes me perspire
till you call my name and crave my essence
i'll surrender to your concupiscence

when after passion and our love is one
being good to you is never done

No comments:

Post a Comment